Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy











It has been a few weeks since I last updated our blog! What can I say, other than life has been so HECTIC with the end of the school year. Jim and I (and Hannah too!) are now officially on summer break, although Jim will be teaching summer school in June, so not as much of a break for him. Hannah and I will be busy hangin' out together, hitting the pool, maybe the mall too! Don't tell Jim! Anyway, I promise I will have a more exciting blog with more information soon. I need to upload some photos. For now, just enjoy these pics of Hannah crawling EVERYWHERE! Oh and one more thing....my sister is expecting a GIRL to balance out her life with her two darling, yet crazy, boys! Congrats Jasmyn and Joel...we love you and are so haaappppyyyy for you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

She is such a doll! She is getting so big! I hope you have a GREAT summer!