Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hair Hair Hair

As you know, my baby has some crazy long hair! When she was born, everyone kept saying it would fall out or turn blond...but it's still long and crazy..although it isn't as dark as it was at birth. When Jim picked her up from the sitter on Monday, she had cute little pig tails. I haven't yet tried this at home and am unsure how on Earth they get her to sit still for that long! Watch out Pebbles

I'm really upset because I just bonked my head while trying to crawl underneath the chair and mom isn't giving me any sympathy! She keeps telling me not to play there, but I haven't been listening...


I love these pics of her in the bath. When her hair is wet, it looks even longer and almost looks like it is thinning out. So I tried a mohawk. I thought it would be too long for one, but...






Awwww look at that face! Jim has a picture of himself from when he was little taking a bath in the kitchen sink (I'm sure that wasn't his choice) and this pic is definitely his "mini me"


3 comments:

Becca said...

She is soooo cute! I love the pig tails! So fun! You don't actually get them to sit still when they are that little...you just kind of put your leg over their legs, and hurry as fast as you can, and hope that it turns out! At least that was how it was for me..hehe!

Jasmyn said...

love the pig tails, I hope my little girl has hair! And the bath pics are priceless:)

Melissa said...

Cutest piggy tails ever!