Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Helper

Lately I have been a really good helper. This is me cleaning the table (actually I undid most of the toilet paper roll first, then used it to clean...)This is me getting my shoes ready so mommy can put them on my feet (actually, when I start to get a little fussy and really want to go outside to play, I grab my shoes while simultaneously whining, and bring them over to mommy. This is my clue to her that I want to go out. On this particular day she wouldn't let me go out and play because we were just getting ready to leave, which caused me to whine even more).
This is me helping carry my purse (aka diaper bag thief. Mommy is trying to load the car and can't find my diaper bag loaded with the essentials: diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy cup...)
Please excuse the sideways pic. Mommy turned it around in iphoto and has no idea why it won't show up the right direction on the blog. Anyway...this is me "helping" with the ornaments on the tree. Well...let's be honest...I am trying to remove yet ANOTHER ornament from the tree. What a good little helper...

No comments: