Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spaghetti, anyone?

Hannah has a love-hate relationship with spaghetti. When she first started eating "real" food, she love spaghetti. Couldn't get enough of it. It made me so excited to see her happy eating spaghetti! Then one day, she decided she just didn't want to have anything to do with it. Why? Did the spaghetti hurt her feelings? Did the spaghetti do something mean to her? No. There was no reason to dislike spaghetti. When I'd put it on her plate, she'd look at me as if to say, "you expect me to eat THAT???" Well, as you can see, we have made a breakthrough!!!Hannah has decided to reconcile with spaghetti...
Look at that face!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Becca said...

My kids STILL do that! They will "love" something one time, and the next time it is like I have offended them by making it! Kids...hehe! I love her sweet Spaghetti face though! She is such a doll!

NP said...

I'm so happy to hear that Hannah and spaghetti were able to make up. Who couldn't love that face???
Love & hugs,
Nancy

Melissa said...

Yeah, Hannah! Variety is the spice of life!