Monday, October 11, 2010

The World's Worst Blogger!!!

Well, I think I have won the award for the World's Worst Blogger! It has been so busy lately and my evenings (after Hannah goes to bed) are filled with cleaning or getting ready for the next day. It feels busier than ever!

So...here's Hannah's 2nd Birthday Post Part 2

I made a little Elmo poster for the door.
And an Elmo cake to match! The cake didn't actually taste that great--the frosting had so much food coloring in it that it tasted funny! But, it sure was fun to make and to look at, and Hannah got a kick out of it!!!
Cookie Monster cupcakes, round 1...
Cookie Monster cupcakes, round 2...
Family and friends came over to celebrate! Hannah sure did have fun sitting at her little picnic table with the other kids!!! (Is Gavin looking to swipe some food off her plate??? Hmmmm...)
Meanwhile, Tommy and Katie are having a deep dinner conversation!
Oops...blurry!
When it was time to open gifts, Hannah was much too busy playing. It was like pulling teeth to get her to open anything!
Kaden was quite willing to help though!
What??? A pink and purple Radio Flyer Tricycle! Yippee!!!
Aunt Jaz gave me these really cool boots. They zip up. I love to run around in my t-shirt, diaper, and pink boots! Not only do they keep my feet nice and sweaty, but the whole concept drives my mom crazy! She thinks I am obsessed with the boots!
A few days later...
Hannah also loves to imitate me putting on make-up. It used to be easy--I would just give her the blush brush and she would "pretend". Now she wants to be more like me! She has to open the container, and just "pretending" doesn't really work! Did she get enough blush on that brush?
Yes! Hannah has a pink chin! Oooohhh..I'm not supposed to worry about make-up until the early teen years. We're in trouble!
Is this a sign of the Terrible Two's???

2 comments:

NP said...

Nope, you're a GREAT blogger ~ not even a complete month went by since your last one. We're happy to see pictures whenever we can get them. These are just precious! Hannah is growing up WAY too fast.
LYG,
Nancy

Becca said...

She is sooo cute! I am loving the shirt, and diaper and boots..hehehe! The present thing will pass...promise...soon they will be saying, "is that all I have to open"...ugh..hehehe! She is adorable!