Sunday, October 28, 2012

Connor's First Professional Photo Shoot!

Well Connor is already 2 months old and I just realized that I never did upload pics from his newborn shoot!  These pics were taken by my wonderful sister, Jasmyn Anderson.  She is running her own photography business now.  Click here to find her: Anderson Photography.  Not only is she amazing but she is also very affordable!

Here are some of my favorites...these were taken when Connor was just 4 days old!



















And here's the BIG guy now...weighing in at 13 lbs., 10 oz. at his 2 month check-up!
(Not quite the professional grade photo...good thing he's photogenic!)

1 comment:

NP said...

Oh my gosh Robyn, those are all fabulous! It would be so hard to pick a favorite. I can't believe how much Connor has changed. I will have to meet him soon. If you are ever out and about stop by ~ Monday's I have Hayes and usually Easton. Enjoy the rest of your time off. You'll have to do some practice runs of getting two kids ready EARLY in the morning.
LYG,
N