Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 Weeks Old!!!









I know, I know, it's been a while since I last updated my blog! What can I say...



Hannah is growing so fast! Jim and I are in awe of her each and every day. She smiles all the time and is starting to sleep for longer periods of time, which has been very nice. She is very strong too. She tries to stand up and can hold her head up to. We're sure she's the most advanced baby in the world! ha ha

Last weekend Hannah and I went up to Christopher Creek (north of Payson, AZ) along with my mom, sister Jasmyn ,and her two sons Kaden and Gavin. Kaden is 3 and loves to hold Hannah. He even changes his voice a little when he says, "hi baby Hannah!" If she gets fussy he says, "it's OK baby Hannah". You gotta love that. Gavin is 1 and is starting to say words. He points at Hannah and says, "baby" (OK it's more like, "bay", but close enough!) Hannah really loves her cousins!

Jim has been busy with coaching the JV Girls Basketball Team at Mesquite High (go Wildcats!) I've been enjoying my time home with Hannah. It will be hard to return to teaching in January, but I am so grateful to have had this time with her. I'm one lucky girl to have such a loving husband and a healthy, strong baby!

3 comments:

Becca said...

She is so cute! I am glad you are enjoying your time with her! She looks so squeezable! LOVE THAT! And, of course she is the most advanced baby! Every mother thinks that! That is the way it is suppose to be :)

Jasmyn said...

I love her chunkiness in the bath tub!!

Char said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Hannah is and I haven't even seen her yet! Ugh! I have to make the time. I love the chubby belly in the sink pic! She is so cute and I can't wait to meet her.

Love ya!
Char =0)