Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Pictures










As the holiday season approaches, we of course have to take the traditional family picture for our Christmas card! We haven't done this before (in the past when we didn't have Hannah, we felt a little silly sending out a Christmas card with a picture of ourselves!) Although, I would have if Jim had let me :) We had a few picture mishaps during the process--notice the "hat malfunction!" Hannah is wearing her beautiful Christmas dress, given to her by my Uncle Rick and Aunt Cheryl who live in Tucson. She will be wearing it to church for Christmas. We are really looking forward to her first Christmas! Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

Becca said...

That first picture made me laugh! At least she looks happy in your family pictures! I swear our kids didn't smile until they were big! So very cute!