Monday, June 22, 2009

Chicago or Bust!

Hannah and I went to Chicago last week to visit my cousin Heather and her family. Her and her husband have 2 boys--Owen (4) and Liam (6 months). We had a great visit. The weather was a bit cloudy all week, but it was a nice change of pace from the heat. We had a little rain here and there. The scenery was beautiful--everything is just so green there!

I was so proud of my little sweet pea on the airplane! She fell asleep on my lap BEFORE take-off on the way there and then slept through most of the flight! She was only awake for about the last hour. On the way home she was a bit more grumpy, but did fall asleep about an hour into the flight and then slept most of the time. One easy baby I tell you! She kept looking in between the seats and giggling at the passengers behind us. She was completely cracking herself up! So funny!

This is Hannah's first time in a real bathtub (no baby-sized tub here)...sharing some suds with Owen!

Hangin' out in Liam's crib with Owen...I've learned to pull myself up to a standing position and hold myself up!

Look Liam, this is how you sit up. You are so close! Soon you will be able to do this without being propped up!

I just can't sit still for very long!

Enjoying the beautiful Chicago Botanic Garden!


My mom is sooooo funny!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sooooo cute! She is getting so big! I am glad you had fun!

Melissa said...

Hannah looks like she had a lot of fun! We can't wait to hang out! What are yo doing next week?