Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day and More!

Here are a few pics from our niece's wedding (Mary Wilson--Jim's niece--remember he is the youngest of 9 kids--I know, it's hard to believe we have a niece that's old enough to get married!)
JIm calls this one her "fake smile".
Deer in the headlights look.


That's more like it!!!



On Father's Day, we went to John and Vickie's house. Here is Hannah surrounded by guys... cousin Luke, Jim, Uncle Dick, Uncle John, and Jim's dad Gramps, who is hidden by Hannah.


I just love my dad so much!!! He is so funny...
Except when I don't get my way... Actually this picture was taken when I was trying to get a good picture of Hannah for Father's Day. She kept crawling all over the couch, of course, and I was afraid she was going to fall off. So after trying to reposition her about 10 times, she got upset at me. I'm sorry!

No comments: