Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pickin' Out Pumpkins

Mommy really wanted to take me to a pumpkin patch. I was very curious and really enjoyed looking at all the pumpkins! As usual, I wasn't really into smiling on demand, but this is just partly due to the fact that I have never seen so many pumpkins in one place, and quite frankly I was just in awe. The other reason is that I had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the pumpkin patch, and my parents woke me up just to get these pictures! So I decided not to smile much...






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Even without a smile she's looking quite adorable these days!

NP said...

Little Miss Hannah looks precious with or without a smile. She looks ginormous compared to sweet baby Zoey ;) How much fun!!! LYG, N

Lydia said...

What a sweetie she is!!!

Becca said...

Oh my CUTE...she is such a doll!!!!