Monday, October 5, 2009

The Great Outdoors

I'm really enjoying this cooler weather! I've been spending lots of time outside. While I was playing out in the grass with my mom, my dad was in the pool playing with the dog (he's crazy--the water was pretty cold!)We went for a walk and stopped to play at the park for awhile...


This is me "hangin' out" with my grandpa at the park for my cousin Kaden's birthday party.
It was a motorcycle theme and I got to sit on a Harley! (Don't worry--mom's friend is holding me so I won't fall!)
Mom put this silly party hat on me! Don't I look excited? I wore it just long enough for grandma to take a picture of us! That was sooo thoughtful of me!

2 comments:

Becca said...

In the swing she looks like she is so tall! She is such a cutie!

NP said...

Thank goodness for the cooler weather ~ I agree with you! Hannah, you are soooo precious!
Love & hugs,
Nancy