Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

Yesterday was my birthday party!  My family came over to celebrate with me.  I started off the morning by playing with my singing purse.  This was a gift from one of mommy's friends.  She let me open it before my birthday.  It sings and talks when I open it.Later in the day I put on my birthday outfit!  Grandma was holding me.  I really love visiting with her!
Next we went swimming.  The water was actually a bit chilly because it was windy out, but I had fun anyway.

Grandpa was hangin' out with my cousin Gavin.
Tommy and Uncle Joe were playing too!
After I got all dried off and ate my dinner, it was time to open presents!  Mommy and my older cousins did most of the work for me.
I got lots of cool toys (a really fun talking telephone, a swing for my patio, and a toy I can either push around or sit on and ride).  I also got new jammies and lots of clothes!  I got a few boks too--I really love looking at books!  I may be a little spoiled...
Mom and dad put this monster bib on me before letting me loose with the cake...
Mom helped me with my first bit.  You see, I'm not so crazy about getting my fingers dirty!  I'm such a girl!

Mmmmmm, that's more like it!
The next morning, mom put me in one of my new dresses for church.  I played with my new phone for a little while first.
After church I sat on my new riding toy.  I have soooo many things to play with.  How will I choose??

2 comments:

Becca said...

She is so cute! I cannot believe she is a year old! It seems like just yesterday Macey was in your class, and you were prego..man how time flies!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe she is one already!!!