Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nostalgia


Well, I am getting very sentimental now that my baby's first birthday is just a few days away!  I truly cannot believe that she is already going to be ONE year old!  At the same time, I cannot imagine life without her and can barely imagine what my life was like before she was born.  So I decided to post a few miscellaneous pics of her...from when she first came into the world to now...
September 16, 2008...
Although we both look happy as can be, we were scared to death!  What are we supposed to do with her?  What if we have questions?  How do you take care of a baby?
These next two photos were taken by Tami Proffitt...two of my all-time favorites!

First Halloween.  Doesn't she look excited?



January 2009...the beginning of  a new year!
I love this one.  She didn't take an afternoon nap, and by dinner time, it was just too much!  She had to rest!
Sitting and crawling

And this one was take just today!  Look at that precious smile!  We love you Hannah and can't wait to celebrate your first birthday!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a difference a year makes! We are so excited to celebrate with you on Saturday!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! What a cutie! Macey has something for you...I hope to get it to you by tomorrow..sorry it's late!!