Sunday, February 28, 2010

Severe Silliness


I sure do love reading books with my daddy! He is a really good reader.He uses funny voices, and he makes me giggle!

Earlier I was busy trying to put on his shoes. They are a little too big for me, but that makes it much easier for me to try to put them on.
Getting closer...
Now, that's just perfect! Boy, these sure are heavy shoes!
I also got a new chair. It is really fun because it is just my size (almost). I need to grow just a little bit more, because when I'm trying to climb up onto it, it can tip over! So for right now, I can only use it on the carpet when mom and dad are watching, even though my mom really bought it for me to use outside.
And then, I found one of Mommy's flip-flops. I even got my toes between the part where they go! So what if it's on the wrong foot!

2 comments:

NP said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
LYG, Nancy

Melissa said...

The 3rd picture of her and Jim is so sweet! Love it!