Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

We have been pretty busy lately! I really love playing in the sand when we go to the park, so my mom and dad got me my very own sandbox! The weather had been a bit chilly, but I insisted on playing in it anyway!So focused...
Okay, I'll look up for just a second, but gimme a break, I am NOT gonna smile!
Mom loves this look...spoiled?!?!?!
The other day my dad was playing with me in my swing. He does silly things that make me laugh. He was trying to get me to lift my arms and laugh.
Getting closer...
Yeah! I did it! Arms in the air and I'm laughing too!
We had lunch with grandma on Monday. She was makin' me giggle too! She even shared a little bit of ice cream with me!
We have relatives in town. Here is the lowdown: Far left, cousin Tommy, then Luke (hard to see him), Hailey, Bryn (visiting from WI) and me. I am 3 months older than Tommy and 6 months older than Bryn.

Luke, Me, Bryn, Hailey
Me with Bryn. It has been really nice to finally meet her! I think we'll be great friends!
Today I am officially 18 months old! My mom will take some pics of this special day (my half birthday) and post them soon!

1 comment:

NP said...

Happy half birthday beautiful Hannah. It looks like spring break is full of fun and family! I'm glad you get to have playmates more your own size! I LOVE playing in the sand too! LYG, Nancy