Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maternity and Family Pictures


Well...my dute date was yesterday and now that I am officially overdue (which was one of my biggest fears, because now I'm using up my maternity leave with no baby), not to mention being nervous, anxious, antsy, etc...I realized that I hadn't updated my blog in awhile.  I'm very fortunate because my sister is doing photography now, and she gave me a maternity session.  What a great gift!  She photographs families., newborns, children, maternity, sports teams, etc.  Her website is AZandersonphotography.com--check it out!

Here are some of my favorites:
 Hannah is really good at her expressions!
 Love that smile!
 Hmmm..is daddy wrapped around her finger?

 There might be a modeling career in the future!  She really loved posing!





 She is always kissing my belly.  As much as I can't wait for this little guy to arrive, I really cherish the moments when she's touching and kissing my belly!

Well, since I'm so horrible at keeping up with this blog, one thing is guaranteed--the next time I blog, we will have a new addition to the family!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

The pictures are beautiful and you all look fabulous! I cannot wait for him to get here!

NP said...

I'm really sorry Baby Boy Lavin isn't here yet. Your sister did a fabulous job with your beautiful pictures! Remember to breathe!!!!
LYG,
N