Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hannah's First Easter Egg Hunt

Well, as a teacher, I have survived 11 Halloween parties, 11 Thanksgiving feasts, 11 Christmas parties (the number would be 12, but I was on maternity leave during one Fall), 12 Valentine's Day parties, and 12 end -of-the-year parties. That is a grand total of over 50 school parties! Yikes.

I FINALLY had the chance to enjoy a school party as the parent, instead of the teacher. Hannah's sitter had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids on Friday. We had the day off from school, so I took her there just for the party. It was really fun to be on the "Mom" side of things. I think she was actually a little confused at first, because I usually drop her off and then go. She kept looking at me, as if to say, "why are you still here?"

So of course, I wanted to take lots and lots of pictures. Here is Hannah with her bunny ears on, enjoying snack before the big hunt. Of course, there will be no smiling!
Can I please go look for eggs now?
Aaaahh! Found one!
It is sure sunny out.
Found another one!
Hmmm this bucket is getting heavy!
What? no more eggs?
Look at Hannah on the BIG GIRL swing!

3 comments:

Becca said...

She is so cute Robyn! She is so big!

NP said...

How much fun to finally be on the parent side. Hannah looks absolutely adorable! LYG, N

Jasmyn said...

LOVE HER!