Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NO!!!

Hmmm...is the cabinet growing hands and feet?

Me: "Hannah, please come out of there and eat lunch!
Hannah: "No!!!"
Me: "Please hurry! I made you hot dogs!"
Hannah: "No!"
Me: "Hannah...come inside! It's getting too hot outside to play."
Hannah: "No!" (sitting on daddy's Viking's football is much more fun)
Me: "Hannah, come on, we need to change your diaper and then go to swimming lessons!"
Hannah: "No!"
Me: "Come on, right now!
Hannah: "No!"
Me: "Hannah...."
Hannah: "Stop it!" (yes she really said this to me, told me to stop it)
Walking around in her diaper and daddy's dirty hat is much more fun than swim lessons!

2 comments:

NP said...

Don't you just love when they say the word NO (even when it does crack you up?) Too funny!
LYG,
N

Jasmyn said...

When she says it, it sounds so much cuter than when the boys tell me know....I wonder why that is???