Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hannah Playing

Hannah sure does love her baby! Here she is getting Lucy (her baby) ready to watch Elmo.Taking Lucy for a ride in the stroller. (Thank you to my friend Lori for letting Hannah borrow the stroller).
"Hannah swimming!" She laid down on the ground and did this on her own. So funny!!!
"Hannah in time out." She did this on her own too. Kind of makes me wonder if she takes time-out seriously...
"Hannah all done time out." Okay...
Hannah decided that it would be much more fun to RIDE in the baby stroller than to push her baby around in it. Love the Hollywood sunglasses too!
Okay Lucy, you can ride along too.
Hey, I just noticed the cute puppy on my p.j.'s!
We borrowed this mini dvd player for Hannah to use on our vacation to San Diego. We thought we'd let her try it out the night before. She LOVED it! Couldn't take her eyes off it!
I'm sorting through my pics...more on our trip to San Diego soon!

1 comment:

NP said...

Oh my gosh Robyn ~ these pictures are just too precious! I LOVED every single one. Hope your trip was fun ~ I'm sure it was.
LYG,
Nancy