Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hannah's Little Wagon

Jim took Hannah to the park. She INSISTED on bringing her little wagon. Notice her baby doll, Mandy riding in the wagon. I was able to snap a few pics just as they were returning.She looks like she means business!!!
In the background you can see the wagon she was SUPPOSED to ride in. Instead, that wagon stayed empty and she walked all the way to and from the park (with Jim following her, of course)...dragging along her little wagon.
I think she has a little strut in her step!
This last picture happened on a different day. Gotta love the diaper, no shirt or shorts, tennis shoes and socks look...and this time she isn't taking Mandy for a ride, just the Mega Blocks!
Oh, I think this little wagon is here to stay for awhile!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The no clothing one is my fave! Katie has that striped dress, too. =)

Becca said...

That is soooo cute! She looks like she didn't mind the walk! She is so grown up!

NP said...

Ya gotta LOVE the wagon. I know up here in Pinetop when we take the wagon for a walk ... that is literally what I'm doing ~ taking the wagon for a walk WHILE TRYING to keep all three kiddos together. NOT and easy task :) LOVE the diaper look too :) I hope school is going well!
LYG,
N