Friday, August 27, 2010

Photo Session!

A few weeks ago, we had Hannah's two-year pictures taken. A friend of my sister's, Carlee Komar (ohsnapbycarlee.com), was offering special pricing while building her portfolio. Here is a sneak peek of some of the pics she took:



I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! She is in the Gilbert area and is very reasonably priced, so give her a call!

Besides our photo session, one thing I also wanted to share is Hannah's most recent funny sayings. She comes home from the sitter's house (we call it 'school' though), and I think she is just repeating what other kids say, because there is no other explanation for her random comments!

She sounds like a little robot:
He ya go...(here you go)
Otch dis guys...(watch this guys)
Ont dis one, ont dat one...(want this one, want that one)
Taaaaaank you (thank you)
Hode it hode it! (hold it, hold it)
I have two! (she says this when she has "two" of something)
I saw Kwis, I saw Eesa, I saw Aytee, I saw Baxton, I saw baby Ava, I saw Baby Aiden (these are all the people she saw throughout the day!)

Another one of my favorites: When Jim goes in the swimming pool, she points to him and says, "Dada aked" (naked). I have used this word after her bath. She will also do the same to me in my swimsuit, or if she happens to walk in on me while I am changing. The funniest part is, sometimes she will just walk around saying, "mama aked, dada aked"--and repeat that over and over (like a robot!) I REALLY hope she doesn't do that at 'school' or her sitter may think we are nudists or something! It's completely innocent, really, just working on 'vocabulary'!

Oh how she cracks us up!

Our little sweet pea will be TWO in less than 2 weeks! Where is the time going? Maybe by her 3rd birthday I'll be able to say she is eating better... ha ha!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Those pictures are so cute! She did a great job! Her sayings are soooo cute! You will be so glad you wrote them down!

NP said...

Oh Robyn ~ the pictures are just precious! Don't you worry ~ she WILL be spilling her guts at the babysitters AND at school when the time comes :)
LYG,
N